Yesterday during my particularly boring, rainy day (which evidently did get better as the day wore on) I watched Dr Oz on Oprah. He spoke about how a women's waist should measure half her height. So I did what ya'll gonna do when you've finished reading this and got the tape measure out.
5cm. I need to lose 5cm from my waist to fit Dr Oz's ideal. I didn't think that was too bad but like the fella ever so helpfully pointed out...5cm is a bit. So with this revealation came some determination from me to do so by winters end.
Then I met up with a friend for a couple drinks.
Say no more!.
And today I am like a manic when it comes to food. Clearly given the 5cm that needs to be shed I should really be limiting food intake but gosh darn it I'm friggin hungry!! Like STARVING! All. The. Time.
But at the same time I feel yucky and my mouth sort of tastes like dish liquid.
Now I'm trying to figure out why I feel so blurk. I only drank four drinks yesterday (2 corona and 2 gins which btw were freaking heaven!). I was done drinking by 5.30pm and had dinner, loads of water and felt a million bucks. Granted dinner was a lamb curry (homemade) so that could be the culprit. I've been needing to pee quite regularly in the past couple days too as have been motoring down water however I'm left wondering if I have a touch of a urinary infection or something. It doesn't really feel like one though.
Maybe I'm hungry cos its blimmin' freezing cold (I'm at work) and I'm peeing because I'm drinking lots. Sounds like the most logical explanation to me.
Anywho best be off to do more work!!
No comments:
Post a Comment