Far out what a sh*t day I've had. And I can't even pinpoint what was so bad about it. I have been mega grumpy all day its not been cool for anyone involved I tell you. My poor fella was greeted by someone trying very hard to control herself when walking in the door and then he (being the man he is) decided it would be a fun game to make smart comments and see how long it took to make me bite. Approx 3.5 minutes is all it took before I burst into tears...I think he was expecting yelling not tears so he was ever so lovely when the tears started to flow.
Anywho so I'm trying to pinpoint where it all started and think:
Maybe its cos I'm over work and the negativity that's there at the moment (work is a whole other issue right now but surfice to say I'M DONE with working).
Maybe its cos I've got a darn cold and feel like the back end of a donkey.
OR possibly maybe its cos AF flow showed up late last night EARLY! I mean I was under no illusion that she would show up. That was a given this cycle but 2 days early? This is getting ridiculous. So that now means my shortest cycle is 26 days and if I ov'd when I think I did then my LP was 10 days. 10 freaking days! This is not cool people. That's one day off what docs get worried about! Last month and the one before it was 11 days. Luckily I'm not a POAS addict otherwise I would've wasted mega money cos there's not ever much point testing at that many DPO.
So short of the long is that I was actually ok till I figured out my 10 LP thing and then I started freaking out. I started freaking out about now having an actual reason for doing to the docs not just ttc and getting pregnant. At least I suppose its something that can be sorted reasonably easy. I need to just bite the bullet and make an appointment and stop stressing about what ifs.
And to add a positive spin at least now I can start focussing on the next cycle just deciding whether or not I should use opk's or rely in the microscope.
I'm sorry you had such a crappy day (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteThanks Christine - was having a bit of a moment yesterday but today I am much better. Amazing how a good nights sleep fixes things :)
ReplyDelete