Thursday, 5 August 2010

Weird Dream and Itching

So before I start I think I best clear up the itching part first as there could be a few sidewides glances....lol
I've noticed in the last 11mths of being off the pill that leading up to ovulation I itch. Not in a personal way just in general and mostly on my face. Sometimes it gets so bad it drives me nuts but mostly is just there so to speak. I guess its hormones building up for a break out or the like. So yeah that's the itching.

The weird dream was actually a lovely dream (well started out like that anyway) although I can only remember fragments of it. Anywho there was this part where I all of a sudden was pregnant and going into labour in some random place. And I can remember someone telling me to push as hard as I could and I was terrified that something bad would happen because there didn't seem to be any medical help around. Anyway so I push this baby out....and thought wow that didn't seem so bad and there it was...a boy! I was so overjoyed and at once everyone is asking what's his name what's his name and all I wanted to do was talk to my fella in private about the name I had in mind but hadn't told him about.
Weird I know....and the dream carried on but that was the end of the baby part.

Ho hum if only it were real!! Or maybe its a premonition or something haha.
CD 11 (I think...I kind of keep losing count at the moment) and should ovulate over the weekend or Monday. Definately feeling it coming with lots of crampy feelings coming on......its rather strange that at the time I should feel most like shagging I sometimes feel so urgh and crampy and bloated that I really have to push myself.

The body works in mysterious ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment