I feel ok but my nose is full of it! Urgh gross.
Had a full on night last night as my fella and I ended up at friends for the evening then the boys proceeded to drink WAY too much vodka and it didn't take kindly to my man. He was a mess lol! Eventually managed to get him home and into bed after a fashion but he wasn't too well. Then I had to put up with vodka/sick breath all night! Lucky one of us was clever enough to stay sober I guess. Then I had to leave early for work this morning so haven't even had a chance to see how he is (and rub it in his face all the gross and terrible things he did lol). He's a worry is that boy.
Didn't really see the funny side last night but do this morning.
Other than that we have our last game of netball tonight then one more training and our tournie next weekend. CAN'T WAIT till its over! This is one season I am happy to kiss good bye.
CD 4 so counting down the 12 or so more days until ovulation and baby making times...can't wait. Whoop whoop ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment