....and raining and raining.
That's what I think its going to do ALL day which is NOT cool. Anyone who is a teacher or knows a teacher well will know that rain and a class full of kids = chaos!
That's putting it mildly to be honest. Luckily we have plenty of covered space for the the kids to go and a huge gym for them to play in so they don't have to spend their day completely cooped up in the classroom. But still I'd imagine by 1pm things are going to wear a little thin. Ha especially with a teacher who is trying quite successfully to keep tabs on the PMS hormones raging right now (thanks to my new friend evening primrose oil)but that can be quite tiring so I could be likely to lose the plot at some stage lol.
Sometimes I think on a really bad day...who would have darn children? Honestly the stuff they get up to can be do disrespectful and annoying. However I still want kids...I wouldn't be a teacher if I didn't like kids.
Anyway ho hum. Not much else to tell. I am quickly approaching the time where I will be considered infertile :( It is almost 12mths of trying. I don't want to be called infertile I don't feel infertile. Infertile is such a doomlike word. I'd rather be referred to as someone who has difficulty concieving (Yes I realise thats what infertile means lol). I don't want to reach 12mths as then I will feel I need to see 'someone' about it then what am I going to do if they tell me something is wrong and it can't be fixed?
I don't know if I can take that right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment