John Key....is who I met today. For those who don't know who he is he is the Prime Minister of our lil old New Zealand. He was visiting our school and came with his little band of followers into my classroom for a look (and no doubt a great photo op with darling 6 year olds lol). He came right on up and shook my hand and ask how I was. For some reason I was not expecting this whatsoever so was a bit overawed by the whole thing. Then he heard one of my class read their story (cue more photos and cheesey smiles). Then almost as fast as he arrived he left and my class was in an absolute up roar they were so excited. Thankfully it was almost lunchtime and we could just chill and talk about our visitor.
So yeah...interesting day with the VIP.
Apart from the interesting day there isn't much else to share. I'm about 2dpo. But really DPO does not mean much when you're not expecting to be pregnant so I'm not counting. I know roughly when to expect AF to arrive and that's enough for me. Its kind of like back in the old days (haha) when I first went off the pill and had no idea. I'm just pretending to have no idea right now. Possibly not the best thing to be doing bottling up my emotions and all and no doubt I will pay for it in the future. For now its working....I really hate that feeling of living in limbo and 'waiting' for something to happen that just isn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment