Well folks I think this cycle was a complete total and utter write off infact I'm pretty certain it was. We have not 'danced' in over a week thanks to my fella working and being tired which coupled with the fact I was away overnight (last night) means I'm pretty sure we have completely missed ov! I thought I would ov today as have done for the last 2mths but I think it was yesterday judging by the pains which are all but gone today. URGH!!! This totally sucks butts!
I'm not totally falling apart or anything but I hate not being able to control things.
Soooo depending on his op timing (which we're still waiting to hear about) it looks like we're out now till probably November possibly October at the earliest. Oh joy....October will be our year mark...one freaking year of trying and not getting pregnant.
But after reading a post by Green Sprout today I have been given hope....it will happen when I least expect it I know it will!
No comments:
Post a Comment