My ovulation clock is ticking and still no baby dancing has gone on :o
I can't blame the guy though..he's not a sperm factory and has been working hard and is tired so I'm trying not to be pushy about it. If you're not in the mood you're not in the mood. I'll give it another bash tonight and see how we get on. I'm not totally sure when I'll ovulate.
Today is CD14 I've had the right cm since yesterday, I got partial ferning yesterday and what I am sure is full ferning today on the 'scope. I found one random opk which I used (of course!) and it was neg but had a faint second line (barely visible) so now I'm wishing I had some more. I've had some stabbing cramps and I can't remember if this was how it was last cycle or not darn it.
Last mth it was CD 17 roughly when I ov'd - I know this from the massive stabbing pain I got in my left ovary and this was similar the mth before that.
Sooo the conclusion I'm drawing from my symptoms is that ov is happening sometime in the next couple days...at the latest Tuesday.
Also was having a bit of think about things last night and I think in the next school hols I will go see the doctor for some tests or even just to sound things out and get a checkup. A professional perspective could be helpful. Hopefully I can convince my fella to get his SA done eventually. I think I would be able to relax if I knew pregnancy was actually going to happen but I do honestly think that there is something wrong if its taken us this long!
No comments:
Post a Comment