For the purpose of this we'll call my friend 'T'. This is the friend who just recently started ttc number 3. In fact this is her first cycle. She is the friend who gets pregnant as easily as accessing money from an ATM or like strolling into the supermarket and leaving with a box of beer and a bag of chips. This is the friend who I have been waiting with baited breath to hear...I'm pregnant from and have been training myself to be happy for and not sickenly jealous.
I spent some time msging her on FB today. She was upset..really gutted because she didn't manage to get UTD this cycle. And to make matters worse AF was 10days late. I felt terrible for her. I felt terrible because I know just how she feels and no-one wants their besties to feel that crap. And she is so understanding of our situation and understood I'd been going through these feelings for months and months. Because she'd got UTD with her second in the first cycle she thought that would happen again which clearly wasnt' a good move on her part but who can blame her.
Thankfully by the end of the conversation she was feeling better and we began to dream about having babies at the same time. To be honest I don't think it will be long for her.
Was out last night and speaking to a couple friends who both said it took them 2yrs to get pregnant after coming off bc. Both of them managed to get pregnant without any medical intervention so this gives me hope. I think I've put too much emphasis on 'time' and the 12mth mark.
It will happen when my time comes and that's all I should worry about.
No comments:
Post a Comment