I am loved up right now. I can't believe that after 5 yrs of being with my fella that I can love any more than I did already but I can!
My trip away over the weekend was great. We had a lovely time playing netball and getting the BEST massage out. If I were rich I'd have one of those weekly! Of course we had a few drinks Saturday night...well ok a lot of drinks and of course I had a headache yesterday and I was exhausted from all the netball playing, dancing on tables and late night. So as you can imagine I wasn't so looking forward to arriving home to a tip of a house like I normally do when I've been away. Usually by the weekend the place is starting to look pretty rough as I've worked all week and have had no time nor energy to jizz it up anyway so me being away and my fella having had full access to the kitchen and playing bachelor all weekend does not motivate one to go home feeling like I did.
So anyway I get home trying to think happy thoughts about what I might come across and here I am greeted by my fella getting something out of the freezer for dinner (brownie point 1) then I walk in the door and he'd vacuumed (wtf? he never does that! brownie point 2) then I look at the kitchen and omg he'd done the dishes! (brownie point 3). I was shell shocked! This follows the other day where he did the dishes and cooked dinner.
What is the world coming to? Should I be worried? I think not - I think he's been missing me because I've been away a bit lately.
Anyway its a great week to be loved up as theres lots of Bding to be done. I've never wanted a baby more than now. (possibly has someting to do with the 2 babyshowers in one day I have next weekend)
With netball over and I have my life back I REALLY want to get one in the oven soon!
(Note - started this post yesterday then ran out of time and net was down at home so only just finishing it today)
Happy day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment