Urgh a random post about indigestion but I think its going to kill me. Got it this morning during class and the pain almost bent me in half and now I've got it again this afternoon. If I'd actually had sex this month (well I lie I've had sex but just not sex at fertile times sex) I'd maybe consider the possibility that I could be pregnant but since I did not BD at the right time then I have to count this out.
But the thing is I've been having these weird pulling feelings in my stomach and today right on my belly button too but perhaps that's my muscles conforming to their new found exercise and shrinking.
I know I'm not pregnant (in my heart of hearts). AF came on time and was normal (from memory...knowing my observational skills she'd have to not show for me to take real notice) so clearly I'm not pregnant.
You know how it is...you always 'hear' of those women who don't know they're pregnant till it falls out in the toilet one day and claim they had their 'periods' the whole time.
I'm just a wishful thinker is all. I actually think the pain is from stress...I am mega stressed about netball tonight. I am just over the coach and her ways and can't wait for the season to be over. I hate conflict and theres just so much tension.
Anywho like I said random post because like some who are POAS addicts I am a blog addict right now lol...
No comments:
Post a Comment