Friday, 13 August 2010

One of those days...

I post a lot...like everyday almost. Maybe a bit of overkill but I treat this like a bit like a diary so I guess if I wanna post every day I will.

Today I think I need to quit going on those forum sites..they just make me start the wishful thinking thing and then I start to get obsessed which is not cool. I guess I keep looking for the magic answer and quick fix...something that can or might help us getting pregnant just like the click of my fingers. I need to not think about ttc. I need to not think about the people in my life who have or who will before me. I need to live my life without this hanging over me.

Today I saw a lady on TV who has given birth recently to her 19th child!
I mean really..come on NINETEEN children!!! AND she would be more than happy to have one more! ONE that's is what I would like. Just the ONE would do for now. I know that if I got one I'd want another but one for now is all I ask for. I can't imagine being pregnant that many times it just blows my mind...but then I can't imagine being pregnant full stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment