I just noticed today that I have a follower! Hello to my one and only follower!
Yes I'm crazy getting excited about having a follower but its something I never expected would happen lol.
I've known about blogging for some years. I've got a blog with my class but its not something I've ever really personally taken much interest in...until one day back in May I googled ttc stuff and found a blog. I read the blog and wanted to hear more from the blog and THEN I thought well that's a good idea...blogging about it might help how I feel. So I started my blog and gingerly I followed the first blog I'd found. I say gingerly because I was worried about invading privacy of people who I didn't know and didn't know me...(like it matters really when I live in lil old NZ!!). From there I found all sorts of other blogs and decided to follow various ones. To me blogs are like a good on going book and since I love reading blogs are great because they just keep getting updated so theres always something new.
It took me a few months to actually comment on someones blog and I've only just started doing so and quite enjoy it.
So yeah that's my bit on blogging. And I almost forgot to mention that several of the blogs I started following posted BFP's after I started following (I've mentioned this a in a past post)so it was like 3 or 4 wks where people got their BFP's and I got to see it AND so far so good for those girls its all going to plan!! Either I'm a lucky follower (laughs heartily to self) or the luckiness is going to rub off on me soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment