Sunday, 29 April 2012

Sometimes

We're not going away this coming weekend. Our friends called and cancelled this morning - they're 35wks pregnant and the baby is 2/3 engaged so they don't want to venture too far away. Fair call. I didn't really want to spend my weekend looking at some big belly and hear all the complaints that go with it. Not that I begrudge pregnant people who feel the need to share their woes because its only natural. People live in the moment. I can bet your knickers that 'when' I get pregnant I will have my share of things to say about it. Anywho didn't really mean to get off track with that. What not going away means is that I can't arrange that pesky man test like I had planned to. I'm just glad now that I hadn't been too organised and already sorted it. It also means that ovulation fun will just have to happen at home. Sometimes its nice to have that fun elsewhere when neither of us have been working and we're refreshed ya know. Actually I really should just call it good ole fun should I? Who cares if its ov time? It never makes a difference. Not going away means that now the fella could end up going down South to pick up our new truck. Then there'll be no well timed fun yet again. I try not to care but I do. Sometimes I care and sometimes I don't. Sometimes it bothers me that its been 2 years 6mths 1 week. Other times I try to think of the here and now. Sometimes I feel so helpless. I've lost faith in the natural hormone therapy stuff. I've basically given up the pills although I've noticed a change in me so need to keep them up. I still do the cream but I'm loathe to try and get that blood test done this week. I just can't be arsed speaking to Felicity one more time and not be pregnant. *Meh* Whatever. Sometime life isn't fair. Sometimes it bites.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are feeling down! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing to say, just thinking of you... xxx

    ReplyDelete