Monday, 23 April 2012

No longer MIA

Yeah just like I predicted the witch arrived this morning. Part of me was a tiny bit hopeful that perhaps she wouldn't arrive after all but alas she did.

What will be will be.

Unfortunately I have other things to worry about like my knee which is pretty bad, the kind of bad where if someone offered me a wheel chair or crutches I would take them in a heart beat right now. Since I got my period I took one of the hard drugs the doctor gave me last time I did my knee. Its helped a tiny bit but not as much as I would prefer lol.

I will go see the nurse this afternoon just to make sure using it is what I should be doing, it looks different to last time - there's more swelling which makes me think I might've damaged a bit more.

Anywho got to survive the day with 6yr olds who've just had two weeks break.

1 comment: