I can't remember if I mentioned how excited I was when I came on here one day and hello 10 followers but if I did then I repeating myself because today I have 11!!! I still can't believe I even have 1 person willing to read the garbage that I write at times but 11 now thats just nuts. And the fact that what I write is read all over the word...well there's power in that there is.
Anywho not what I wanted to blog about today.
So been away for Easter. Refer back a couple posts for the down low (I could link it but I'm too lazy) about my going away dilemma. Going away was never in question I am too loyal to my friends for that, going away right over ovulation was the pain in the crack part. And so I hummed and haaa'd over when to go as to not miss ovulation completely. Long story short I picked early Saturday morning. AND I managed to sneak in a wee 'sess' before I went! Which evidently was lucky as we hadn't really been on the job before then and I figure it only takes one so whats the harm in only having one. Now this plan would've worked a treat had I actually ov'd on Saturday (CD14) like I have for like oh the last 12mths but alas I did not.
Now a normal cycle would see ovulation pain to tame a lion between CD13 and 15 without fail. 9 times out of 10 CD14 is the day. I know it didn't happen CD13 so I figured CD14 nookie would be perfect timing all round. And then figured if it didn't happen then that the next day would be ok and still within the realms of sperm survival. I had the beginnings of pain on CD14 so was stoked. Then it came to nothing. CD15 came. Nothing again, and CD16 came and again the beginnings of that oh so familiar pain but it was nothing like normal so I'm pretty sure it wasn't. And normally after that pain my ovaries go back to feeling normal but they're still plump feeling. I had ewcm until CD16 and now nothing that I've seen so perhaps its just bit random and I did actually ovulate on time or CD16 (which would suck).
Who knows? I'd imagine its just one of those up the whack cycles and next weekend AF will arrive like expected. I don't know why I'm even bothering worrying since I have lost faith in the whole getting pregnant naturally but there's always that nagging thought that miracles do happen.
I hate out of whack cycles!!!! This is the same kind of thing that would happen before I started the natural fertility thing and since I have been slack about the vitamins I'm wondering if that is the cause.
Just gotta take the wait and see approach....and maybe buy some tests just in case lol.
Hahaha, I think the same thing about my own blog! :-)
ReplyDeleteI tagged you in my post today, I hope you will take the time to answer my questions.
I think we've been over this ground before but have you used OPKs?
ReplyDeleteHope your weekend away went well btw! :-)