So mommysomeday from Waiting for Baby who happens to be my newest follower has tagged me in a question thingy and I thought I'd give it a whorl given I'm on holiday and have a little spare time up my sleeve.
Here goes.....
1. Describe your fashion style.
Eeek. This can depend on any given day! I'm really into girly dresses and skirts at the moment but I guess you'd call me a dressy casual type gal on an average day. Seriously though day and activity does totally dictate style lol.
2. If you could pick any place, regardless of distance or price, to go out to eat, where would you go and why?
Portofino an italian restaurant in a large town 2 hours from here. They have the most delish rissoto and pizza one could die for it!
3. What kind of exercise do you prefer?
Well I don't love running whatsoever but its what I do to keep fit for my everlasting love of netball. I prefer anything that involves me being committed to a team or class where I feel if I don't take part I will be letting people down. Totally not into doing it on my own although will push myself to do so for the greater good.
4. Describe your dream vacation.
At the moment its France for my friends wedding next May. That may or may not come to fruition and depends wholeheartedly on the status of my uterus come December. My actual dream holiday is a pacific island, white sand, one of those resorts where the rooms sit on the reef and have floors you can see the ocean in. Kind of like what you might see the Khardasian's staying in lol. One where money is no object, there's a bar in the pool etc. You get my drift...luxury (daily massage included!)
5. Speaking of vacations, what is your most memorable vacation?
Hmm. I have many. Any of my trips to Australia. We've also had a couple of family trips when I was younger that were pretty good too. I truly can't put my finger on one particular time.
6. Where do you see yourself in a year? 5 years?
Naturally the first answer to both is with a baby! However in a year I hope that I will at least be pregnant if not a mother. If not then preparing for a trip to France for a month and even a change in job. In 5 years same answer for the children although 2 by then would be nice. If no children (perish the thought!!!) then I definately won't be working at the same school. I might've got enough courage to take on a principalship. I hope that I might have travelled further than Auz. I 'may' be married although not holding my breath on that.
7. What is the last book you read? Was it for work/school or for fun?
Hettie of Hope Street - not sure of author. Just finished it this morning, purely for my own reading pleasure. Was ok. I'm notorious for just going to the library and grabbing books that tickle my fancy so can be seen reading all manner of things. My next book is for school and relates to reading comprehension.
8. How did you meet your significant other?
He was my neighbour. I was the new girl on the block in our small community having moved here to teach at the school. Such is our community that everyone went out of their way to make me feel welcome including my neighbours who happened to be 2 bachelors. One of the said bachelors picked me up one night and took me with him round to another guys place for a drink. The second of the bachelors (my man) was there too and that's how we met. I won't lie and say it was love at first sight. He is older and I thought he had a girlfriend - he did not fly on my radar until a few weeks later where I flew on his! From there it was a long time of 'casual relationship' which slowly morphed into an actual relationship and 7yrs later here we are.
9. What did you study in college?
Bachelor of Education (Primary Teaching)
10. Are you a jealous person?
Definately can be depending on the situation. When it comes to certain people becoming pregnant then yes. If its relates to my relationship then no. I'm more than secure in that to not worry. TTC is a whole other issue.
11. What is your relationship like with your family?
Close. I am in regular contact with my immediate family and contact with my extended family to a certain extent. I live 4 hours from my parents and my brother currently lives in Australia so I don't get to see them as much as I should.
And that's that!
Now I'm supposed to tag 'x' people and create 'x' questions. I'm going to post 11 questions but not tag anyone. I do however invite anyone reading this to take the time to answer my questions in a post in the near future.
1) What is your garden like?
2) Are you a domestic goddess? Please elaborate on your answer.
3) What is the favourite thing about where you live?
4) If there was one thing you wouldn't change about your life is would be....
5) If there was one thing you would change it would be....
6) What is your current favourite tv show?
7) What is the latest movie you have seen? Did you like it? Would you recommend I saw it?
8) Domestic responsibility - where does this lie in your house? give it a ratio rating.
9) Tell me about your job? Is one that you love or just do to make money?
10) Fav season? Tell me why.
There - look forward to seeing who takes part!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS - None the wiser as to what's happening with me. Although part of me thinks that I have ovulated and just didn't notice lol. GS wanted to know if I've used OPK's. Yes I have in the past. Pretty much confirmed that the pain I get is related to ovulation so I haven't really bothered too much. Probably should have a stash for moments like these though....
Not to worry all will be revealed in a week or so.
Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I was tagged with the Lovely Blog award and have passed it along to you. :-)