Sunday, 15 April 2012

Sunday Summary

The past few days I've had episodes of quite intense cramping. Its not constant just happens randomly.
I'm reasonably sure that I ov'd over Easter weekend like I was supposed to and somehow just missed the normal signs this time.
Always great to have a mystery solved thats for sure. And now I'm expecting the witch to arrive next weekend at some point. If it hasn't arrived by Wednesday week away then I will consider testing. I highly doubt I will get to this point but always good to have a plan at the back of your mind.

God I'm not really sure what I will do with myself if the witch doesn't show. Bah yeah right as if she won't show.

Still putting the heat on the man to get his test done finally. I'm totally over waiting. As you can imagine.

Yesterday we had our first netball of the season. Two grading games. FARK I am so not fit enough. Eeek and it showed something chronic. Luckily we won both. I felt so lethargic and heavy in the first game it was unreal. So tomorrow will see me running before I shoot to work for the day. Zumba is starting again at our local gym, the former lady stopped doing it due to not enough attendance so now the gym has picked it up, I'm planning on hitting that Tues and Thurs mornings 6.30am. I found it was always good for getting me up on my toes and moving so here's hoping it does that again. Will then add in something for Wednesday mornings and then I'll be sorted again.

Following our netball we came back to town for a 21st birthday. The girl used to play for us last year. It was great hanging out with all the girls in a social setting.

Today I've pretty much not done much. Got home in the early hours so was tired and didn't get up til 10am. Made myself some food and watched some tv. Just after lunch I sought out the sun in the bedroom and promptly feel to sleep! I just love sleeping in a sunny room.

So yeah that's about it. Next week sees prep for next term and organising for a community event we have here next weekend. It'll be busy hence why I decided to take today easy.

What's everyone else been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment