Monday, 16 April 2012

Blog Award

I have been honoured with a blog award thanks to Waiting for Baby
Its the Lovely Blog Away


Here are the rules:
1. share who gave you this award to you with a link back to their blog.
2. write down 7 random facts about yourself.
3. give this award to 15 other bloggers.

7 Random things about myself:

1) I love peanut butter and honey sandwiches.
2) I used to be hassled no end by boys on my bus when I was at high school. It actually really moulded the person I am and took me a long time to get my confidence back again.
3) I am a farm girl from way back.
4) At uni my flatmates and I did a 'by the time I'm 30' list outlining what we thought we'd be doing by then. I have achieved about 1 thing on that list and that is be with a farmer. By now I was supposed to have at least 1 child and 1 in the oven. I was supposed to be driving a suburu or holden and I'm driving a nissan sentra (the ultra nana car!). Hmm yeah wish I'd never done the list.
5) I wear glasses / contacts as I can't see distance very well at all.
6) I love the heat and hate the cold.
7) I love when winter turns to spring and spring to summer....those chilly mornings with promise of sun to come.


Now to tag some other lovely blogs. I don't know 15 so I'm going to pick just a random one :)

www.fastwatersrunshallow.blogspot.com

She is a fellow kiwi blogger who lives very close to where I grew up.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I signed up to a 12wk challenge at the gym this morning. Don't ask me what that's all about. It was like 6.30am and I was there for their first zumba class. I hadn't been signed up to our gym before and it worked out cheaper to sign up to the challenge than just normal fees. Apparently I get a pack and at the end of the challenge there's some sort of prize for the something or rather. Can't remember. It was in the paper last week. Anywho can't be a bad thing given my shocking fitness at netball over the weekend. Thanks to that I ran my butt down that road yesterday morning and zumba'd this morning plus training tonight.

So yeah hmmmm. Not much else to report. AF is due Sunday or there abouts I think. Not really sure how many dpo I am though if that makes sense. Too early to test and I don't even have any tests anyway.

Right had best be getting on to the hair dressers for my termly chop.

1 comment:

  1. Awww shucks, I'm randomly lovely! That sounds about right! Hahaha. I'm about to do a blog post myself, if Blogger will let me, it's being a bit of a poo today!

    ReplyDelete