Thursday, 5 April 2012

Yeeah Baby

Its the holidays!! Whoopee.

Talk about stoked. People always give teachers grief for all the breaks they have but in reality after 10wks both you and the kids need a break. I don't think people realise how rip shit and bust school is. Its actually a really mentally taxing job where you are 20 odd children's parent figure for 5hrs per day. Where you, believe this or not, worry about them just like their parent would. You go to sleep at night thinking about why so and so was behaving that way today, or how you're going to help that other one improve his reading. Teaching is a lot of giving but its also rewarding too. And even though I won't spend every day over the break in at work, I will spend some time there.

Anyway not really what I wanted to say. CD12 today. Let the BD begin. I decided to go away on Saturday morning, early to meet my friend and go to a kids fishing comp with her and her family. I'm actually liking the fact there is not pressure tomorrow to do anything. I'll be home again Tuesday. The fella told me I shouldn't rush home, that I've got holidays so I should just take a break. How nice is that? I'm just hoping like nuts that my ovaries jump to life like now. They definately let me know they were around this morning but nothing since.

The fella also said that from now work isn't so busy so we might get down to do that test. Lol not holding my breath.

So yep that is about it. Boring? Yep. Just felt like putting it out there lol.

1 comment:

  1. My DH is a teacher. He's been on "holidays" since Friday but has been into work every day since trying to catch up on last terms stuff and get ahead for next term. It doesn't really end until the end of the year. Teachers are drastically underpaid for the work required to do the job well.

    Enjoy your bedroom time. ;-) Oh and you're time away too. :-P

    ReplyDelete