These are getting to be a bit of a habit but Sunday's are just so easy to update. Much easier because I actually have leisure time. Believe it or not.
So netball yesterday and I totally busted the ligament in my knee again. In fact I think I busted it quite bad this time. I haven't been to the doctor but I might tomorrow when I go to work. I haven't taken any painkillers for it and I probably should cos its SORE. I've spent most of today with it up and sleeping cos I didn't sleep well at all last night for various reasons, one of them being the knee and me being a tummy sleeper. Not easy with a busted knee.
So my period is a bit MIA. Now. DON'T FREAK OUT!!!! Because I am certainly NOT. This just proves my theory about ovulation which clearly wasn't CD14 nor 15 and must have been CD16. And with that means period tomorrow. I actually thought she had arrived Friday afternoon as I had *tmi warning* bit of red/brown when I wiped so popped on a liner as you do as the start of spotting and nadda. Same with yesterday except in the afternoon I got the same thing again so popped a tammy in and again nada, and nada since. I find it hard to believe that AF is not coming. So to me this is just random spotting.
But *more tmi coming* last night we had 'fun times in the bedroom' and the whole time I was freaking that I was getting my period (and how eWWWWWW would that be!!!) but nope.
As frustrating as it is we just have to wait and see. What I might do if its still MIA tomorrow afternoon when I go to the doctor I may ask for a pregnancy test.
Please note I said 'may' get a test.
Time to get a painkiller (baby safe lol) in me!
:-D If you don't update tomorrow, I'm going to spam your comment box.
ReplyDeleteSorry about your knee! I hope that was implantation spotting!!!!
ReplyDelete