CD11.
EWCM.
Hump week 649 has begun.
Well actually it began on CD9 to be honest. I told the Fella we should have a practice run lol. And truthfully its not really round 649 I wouldn't have a clue exactly but its probably more like round 26 or something like that.
After last months debacle of an effort and the fact I've been given full rights to open communications in the hump area I've been schooling the Fella up on the hump week events or maybe it should be called the timeline.
In fact its become a little like a negoiating table at times. He's been given the full going over which CD we should start and what CD we can expect the egg (although that ranges a bit so he found that a bit overwhelming!). Then he quizzes me about which CD we're at now and then calculates when he needs to start doing the job and how often. I figure giving the information to him like that in plenty of time gives him the time to digest it. That way its not forced like "Oh shit its CDx we need to shag right now!!!!!" but more like "ok I know that from Thursday we need to up the humpy bumpy until further notice" which means we don't feel so pressured.
I think we're on track. Well I hope we are...guess we'll find out soon enough.
BUT I'm kind of dreading it all. No not the humping part. That's the fun bit. Its the bit afterwards. Where I dread AF turning up and the disappointment because I've tried hard and it didnt' work. And if I'm totally upfront today when I saw the ewcm I felt so tired and I for a fleeting minute thought 'what's the point?' Its terrible I know but you get like that when you've been in the game this long. I'm sure the feeling will pass once I boogy on a zumba and the shower after will wake me up.
Hope all is well with everyone else out there. Life apart from hump week is just crazy full on and my head is about to explode!
I just have one more thing to say and that is YEAH ALL BLACKS!!!! It was truly out of this world watching that game live and winning was the icing on the great cake that this country has been dining on for the past 2mths. Proud to be KIWI!!!!!!
I'm glad to hear your man is on board and ready to go! :-) No hopefully your subsequent updates will be good news about how well things have gone. Fx! :-) xxx
ReplyDeleteGood Luck Kiwi! Thats great the man is so involved this time :)
ReplyDelete