Saturday, 8 October 2011

Famous Last Words

I've been browsing through early blog posts. They make interesting reading to say the least. I the post from when I reached one year off the pill. The last line said

"I am determined not to make it to 2 years childless. That would be unbearable"

Oh how I am eating those words. Come Monday week (17/10) it will be 2 years. AF is due the following day. I am childless....still. And yes it is unbearable. When I wrote that I truly thought that I would be pregnant at least by now. But no it continues like a broken record.

I read another post about the very first time I suggested testing. I can tell from reading it that it was a hard talk to have. And that he had a major wall up about all things ttc. That wall is coming down.

It may be two years. It may be harder than anything I've ever had to deal with but we've come a long way, a long long way.

And if anything I have to be thankful for that. So bring it on Year #3 give us all you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment