Thursday, 13 October 2011

One thing at a time.....

I'm blogging because I'm bored. Well not really bored persay as who gets bored on their precious holidays maybe I'm more like procrastinating. I'm in the mode of baking, I've made banana choc chip muffins and lemon cake. I'm about to make pizza wheels for lunch and should really get onto putting the damper in the breadmaker. I came online 20mins ago to see how to make baking powder as I ran out and here I am! I also have tonne of school stuff to do so really I should not be bored!.

Anywho I wouldn't expect any excitement this post so if you wish to quit reading while you're ahead I won't be offended lol.

So its same shit different day. Change the record already so to speak. I think however we might be getting close to getting that sperm tested. I think there might be an element of acceptance coming. *might*.
The other night he was discussing the mole on his back and how he should really get that tested. I absent mindedly said yeah sure you should. Then he pipes up to ask where people got moles checked. I told him the doctor in town of course. He sorted of said 'oh' and when I pressed him further he said he thought that if he had to go out of town to get that checked then he could, I won't repeat what he actually said, do THE test. Say what?
Well that was a quick turn around. We've gone from "Well I ain't going to the city any time soon" to figuring out how to make it work. Progress is a great thing!.

Then this morning we were in bed having a lazy lie in, well I say lie in but it was only like 7am so not really lazy but for us that's actually quite late to be in bed, anywho I was just joking around and said something about getting married (something I've bed winding him up about a lot lately lol) and he told me we had to focus on 'one thing at a time' that being we're currently focussing on having a baby. I LOVE MY BOY!!! I told him that a baby was 1 million times more important that any wedding was to me. I've always wanted to get married and have children its been in my core since I can remember. Then I met him who didn't value marriage after seeing his father go through 2 broken marriages and the like. To him marriage isn't a happy thing. So I picked my battles. I wanted children more than a wedding. I have no doubt of his commitment to me. The fact he's going to have a child with me is proof enough. And at any rate once I'm finally pregnant I have a sneaky feeling he might make an honest woman of me.

Anyway like I said nothing exciting here just had to get those lil things out there for the cyberspace to read. Now best get back into making the kai (that would be food in Maori) for the menfolk.

Ka Kite (see ya)

1 comment:

  1. I hope he comes around to getting tested soon. Sounds promising.

    ReplyDelete