CD13
Anyone have so useful tips on how not to turn into a baby making crazed tart during hump week?
I fear I've become the baby-making crazed tart mentioned above. We had a little tiff this morning. Not over sex persay just because I snapped at him over something really dumb and had attitude and he didn't appreciate it. Fair enough. Point taken. However it didn't really help that earlier I'd been trying to ignite the fire so to speak and the neighbour turned up. Nor that despite the fact he told me to 'just tell him' when the time is right he doesn't seem to get it!
Its ok, I haven't ovulated yet so I can (should) just relax but I can't help but get tetchy still. And that's why I want to know how not be ov-zilla. How do I pretend to not care and still get what I want?
He appears to fixated on the fact that its not CD14 yet. I did tell him it could happen anytime from CD12ish so that's why we need to be on the job but 14 has stuck in his mind. Damnit.
Oh well such is life I guess. We just have to keep plodding along.
Best be getting on with the things like dinner I suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment