Oh man am I full of the cold in November of all times! I mean really? I've managed to go the whole year without getting too crook and then it hits me. I'd imagine its just the changable weather coupled with the work load getting on top of me but it truly sucks eggs. A normal person would take the day off tomorrow but I just have too much to do that it wouldn't be helpful only more stressful.
In all honesty I was kind of hoping my 100th post might be a bit more exciting but I'm home alone and a bit bored and putting off doing the work I brought home to do (who says teaching is all about 9-3 and heaps of holidays huh?) so why not post. Sorry 100th post you came along at some bad timing but maybe 101 might be the exciting one...lol.
7dpo today. I think the AF cramps are about to start so I think I'm out already even though theres 6 more days to go. But watch me cry right now while watching a rerun of 8 Simple Rules....not getting any hopes up there I'm known to cry at stupid things right about now before AF is due.
Ah hum bug its so long until Saturday and testing. Boy I'm glad I don't do this whole 'testing' business every time.
Any way a positive for today is that the weather is fantastic and the million dollar view from my lounge is just stunning - check it out.....
Oh Wow, I really want to sit right there and look at that view all day long. That is just beautiful!
ReplyDelete*poke*
ReplyDeleteYour body heals better when you let it rest... not that you don't know that! :-P