I'm feeling a little bit blah right now. I've been fine all day to be honest until I jumped on facebook and read about the friends baby shower which is today and that stupid jealousy that I get popped its ugly face up and I felt a bit stink and well, blah.
And Sunday's are when I feel it the most. I guess because I have more time on my hands or something. Esp today when its pouring outside (not complaining - we need that rain) so I can't go outside. I'm tired too. Had my friends 30th yesterday - a garden party. Luckily the weather was great and we all got pretty in our dresses and drank mojitos (sp) and bubbles so this morning I wasn't feeling bad but not fantastic either then about lunchtime I hit the hay on the couch for at least 2hrs.
However - then I got on here and read lots of blog updates and I felt heaps better. And I've been able to spend the whole day hanging out with my fella too which is a rare special moment these days.
I've only got 3 more wks left of school then we're done for the summer. 3 WEEKS!! I can't believe how quickly its gone by. So then we get a 6 wk break, well the kids do us teachers get 5 then have to go in for 4days before school goes back. I'll probably go in for a couple days before that though to get some stuff done. As I said to my friend early today that I am aiming to get UTD before the summers out....well I hope so.
I haven't been to see the doctor yet. Things are a bit shakey with the health situation in our town at the moment. We have a health facility which has a doctors surgery, maternity unit and small hospital/aged care facility all run by a trust. The trust has gone into liquidation as of last week which caused an uproar. This also meant the only aged care/hospital in our small town is closing. Lots of people have lost their jobs and there is no where for the elderly and those needing pallative care to go locally. They have to go 2hrs away. Anywho the maternity and doctors are not necessarily safe either which sucks eggs as the nearest doctor is at least an hour away. So taking the long way round to my point about not seeing a doctor yet - I'm anxious as I've heard not so good things about the current doctor there (there is only one permanent and sometimes locums its a real mess right now) and knowing the waiting time (3wks for non-urgent so I heard) to see a doctor I kind of feel like I would be taking up the time of this doctor with my non-life threatening but emotionally devastating worry. I know it sounds dumb but its how I feel.
I'm considering looking elsewhere for a doctor but then theres the catch-22 of if I get really ill then I'd have to drive an hr to the doctor...not practical at all.
Urgh I know I'm going round in circles! This is stupid...I'm just going to bite the bullet and call the local doctor tomorrow. I HAVE to do something!
No comments:
Post a Comment