Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Negatory

I have peed on no less than 7 opk's since last Tuesday. Not one has been any where NEAR positive. Many have miniscule second lines that are barely visible but there is nothing like last time. Today is CD17 and I haven't even had a hint of ovary action yet either and I ALWAYS have ovary action when I'm ovulating. Thankfully the stupid spotting has stopped at least I have that to be thankful for. I don't feel that I've been particularly extra stressed since my last period so can't fathom why ovulation would be running late. Or maybe its not really that late and I'm losing my mind...so much for this relax thing.

Next cycle is pretty much already a write off as I'll probably be away (in Perth hehehehehehe) when I ovulate...not to worry a forced break will do me good.

Anywho I need to stop freaking out and relax my ass! I have so much to look forward to - schools out in less that 10days!! Whoop whoop!

AND the dog is honky dory again which is a relief of course...nothing like having a sick 'child' to make you stress a bit lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment