My class was gosh awful today and I don't mean to generalise but my goodness some of them forgot their ears today. Infact I wondered if there was some full moon on the way or something because they were that bad. Upon reflection since AF usually coincides with the full moon I wouldn't be surprised if there's one coming lol!
They just couldn't sit still and were really wriggly and some were down right rude, yes even at 6 they can be rude, so I came away feel rather the b*tch. But then I had parent meetings after school and they were great so it balanced out.
My own ants in pants -ness no doubt isn't helping a lot. 8dpo and really antsy about the 2ww. Saturday morning just couldn't come any faster! I'm pretty sure it'll be BFN because I've got cramps starting already. Argh I so hope this it and that this agony of a year is coming to an end. I hope that I can have something nice to tell the family on Xmas day. Although if I am I don't think I'll manage to get to then lol. I definately plan to tell family early..and some close friends. Some may tell me to think twice about that but I just couldn't keep it secret from my family. I'm going home for the weekend in Dec the same day as my Dad'd birthday so how could I not spill the beans..what a cool present for someone who is going to be a great grandad!! But I'm getting carried away. Luckily for me I still have one more shot before Xmas.
Anywho I ramble on and on like normal. Another beautiful view from my house tonight so I've posted another picture (not from today but from last summer when we first dealt to the trees).
As for my health am feeling much better today despite not resting and letting myself recover.
No comments:
Post a Comment