So my friend and I just booked tickets to Australia! Perth - to visit another buddy over there. Cost a bomb but we are going in like 4wks - on the 30th of December and coming back on 11th Jan. OOooooh exciting exciting exciting! And so unlike me to so fancy free! When she first talked about it a couple days ago I was like all hesitant and stuff. I checked to see when I would ovulate which happens to be right around then but I said to myself "no!" do not live your life around making a baby...just be spontaneous for god's sake. Then my fella told me that you only live once and mum said do what makes you happy so I thought hell why not. Then tonight my friend was chatting to me on FB and looking at prices and we just did it!
Secretly I'm freaking out but only cos its so not thought through and knowing me there"ll be something I'll be forgetting lol. Or the world might fall apart (haha).
So yep that's that....
Onto other news so today I went to the loo, wiped and hello spotting? Lets repeat that spotting. I don't get spotting. And I especially don't get it on CD13. WTF?? It only lasted one wipe but then there's been signs a little more. It is so strange. I sometimes just don't get my body sometimes. How come when in my entire life I've never had midcycle spotting does my body decide that would be ok now?
I'm trying not to over think things at all. I haven't even had a pos opk yet but then again am probably missing the surge there too.
But does anyone have any ideas as to what that's all about (the spotting I mean). Any advice would be super!
No real advice here but I can say its happened to me. Not sure what causes it but it very well might just be stress, this is normally what I chalk it up to be.
ReplyDelete