Well don't think I've posted in a little while. Pretty much because I have been flat out at work and getting organise for our class trip to the zoo.
What an amazing time. First we stopped off at a pool complex which had a hydroslide that the kids just LOVED and me hehe. Then we went to the airport in the city which was pretty fun and after a stop at McD's for dinner headed to our over night stay at the zoo.
We got to have a night walk around which was great because we got to see all the nocturnal animals. The lions went to town roaring which was awesome to hear but also very freaky lol. We also got a treat and were allowed the feed the giraffes. We were out walking until after 9 so the kids were pretty ratty by the time we got back to the room we were sleeping in. We bundled them all into bed and most were fine just one or two that performed and cried. We were sleeping on the floor so I only got abotu 4hrs sleep. That made today pretty hard work but I managed it...just. I came home and collasped into bed for 2hrs! Didn't even unpack the car, didn't shower just crawled into bed with the most wicked headache and conked out. Woke up feeling pretty good but still had the headached but after a shower and panadol I feel like a box of fluffy ducks.
So yep that was our trip. FANTASTIC!
Apart from that there is jack all the report. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment