Tuesday, 2 November 2010

The Surge

I gave the fella a night off last night lol...pretty much because I knew that today was more likely the day I'd need him to play the game. Will he? I have no idea but I'll give it a bash.

More importantly have I found the opk surge? Well the jury is out on that. The line definately has got darker since the weekend. Yesterdays was darker than todays for sure and today I am having those nasty stabbing pains that I always get. I assume that they are from the eggy because it is always 13 days later that AF comes. Like I say today's line was lighter but will test again tomorrow just to check. I have been having to do them later in the day because of work so who knows?
And god the CM has been out of this world...I am sure I must be extra fertile this month as I've had the good stuff for like 5 days now which is not normal for me.

BUT I really need to stop thinking about it now because otherwise this tww will take forever, well more so that it does already. Thankfully I've got a full on couple weeks coming up (and beyond) so should be able to keep my mind off it. I've got this weekend at home then the following one is my friends hens party....AF will be due around then and I will break my rule and test before I miss it because naturally its a hens party and there will be alcohol. I will only be about 11dpo though so that's probably not that reliable is it? Shoot...what can I do? Oh well have got 2 wks to figure that out I guess!
Work is crazy busy with end of year assessments right now so I guess I best be doin my chores and my kitchenb*tch duties then get on with the work.
Ka Kite Ano for now:)

6 comments:

  1. Have you had a positive yet?? An OPK is only positive if the test line is equally dark or darker than the control line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling I might have missed it but will test again tomorrow and see how that turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get one that was pretty close to equally dark??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Monday's one was close to being equally dark. Today there was no second line. Have I missed it or did it not happen at all?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got so frustrated at OPK lines I went and bought the digital ones. No guessing involved.

    Are you temping to confirm ovulation?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If Mondays is was close to being equally dark then chances are you had your surge somewhere around Monday/Tuesday and probably ovulated Tuesday/Wednesday.

    Should it not work out this time (and I will always assume optimism and say it will of course be BFP) then see if you can hit it twice per day as soon as you start noticing your EWCM. That way you'll work out what time of day is best to test for you.

    If you need to take them to work, the put a whole stack in your bag so you don't have to worry about forgetting to take them in.

    ReplyDelete