Lo and behold I actually took the day off today. I got up after giving zumba a miss - yep I missed zumba I must be ill - and got in the shower. While talking extra long to shower cos really my brain just wasn't with it I started to think that maybe I wasn't really up to a day of work. So I got dressed and drove to work anyway. On the drive I pretty much convinced myself that I would ring the boss as soon as I got there and arrange a reliever. And I did so after organising the days work I came home. That's the stink thing about being a teacher. In most other jobs if you don't come to work there's not a class full of children to worry about. Needless to say this is about my at most 5th sick day in my entire 7yr career of being a teacher.
I guess I'm beginning to feel better - its hard to say really. I did a bit of work this morning and then after nibbling on some lunch I crashed on the couch for 3hrs. It was one of those fitful struggling to wake up sleeps too. Feeling really groggy but think some fresh air will sort that out that and some vicks on my chest lol.
As for the baby making. The ewcm has started up already. I'm actually quite blown away by the fact that for the second mth running its been rather abundent. Perhaps the EPO is doing the trick there. Anywho last night my fella announces (please don't read any further if you can't handle extreme tmi!!!!) that he'd had a um we'll just say 'self' satisfying' moment in the shower...something I didn't really need to know and who knows if he was just taking the mickey or what but when I asked him why he told me it was to get rid of the dead / old sperm ready for next week! He says the most random stuff sometimes...and it made me think that perhaps I will just be a bit more forward for this ovulation. He seems keen and knowing him he probably figures if he tries a bit harder and actually gets me knocked up them he won't have to jizz in a cup lol!
Ahh how the male mind works.
No comments:
Post a Comment