Friday, 5 November 2010

Funny Friday




I was thinking about this on the way home in the car...starting a funny friday thing. But I don't know if will carry on and be a regular thing or just this time but we'll see.



But before that I'll just do a quick update on where I'm at.



Last night I got more ewcm so I managed to slip in a bit of bedroom action just in case it could help. I mean some ewcm's gotta be good and why not take the opportunity as its presented?



As for my cold...urgh sneezing lots and starting to ache all over. I'm SOOOO sleeping in tomorrow and god help anyone who dares interupt me lol.









ANYWHO....onto Funny Friday. Now I realise this might be one of those 'gotta be there' funnies or 'no..only you think its funny' moments so bear with me on this.



In NZ we have this beer called Tui (say too-ee) which is idolised by many people around our country. Tui to a NZer is like Duff beer to Homer Simpson...do you get my drift. The Tui Brewery sells all manner of merchandise ....jandals, t shirts, couches, fridges...you name it they do it. AND often you can get this stuff free when buying 'x' amount of their beer, I mean the jandals and stuff not the fridges lol. So anyway they're a 'real' blokes beer - your rugged bush, rugby, farmy type bloke. The sense of humour behind this brand is fantastic and their 'Yeah Right' billboards are a hoot if not sometimes a bit controversial.



Anywho I've trawled the net and found a couple that people who aren't kiwi might 'get'...I realised when I started looking how so relative they are to kiwi goings on that other nations would hardly chuckle.






Anyway take a gander...you may laugh...or not!





This just fits our university culture to a tee!

And how many times have you heard this?

Righto that's me for now...



2 comments:

  1. We have a beer of here pronounced the same... but spelled Toohey. They are not even remotely humorous. But not all beer is dull. Well TBH, all beer tastes yucky IMO but at least some make good ads: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY6uJlI-t14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha funny ad! Yep have heard of Toohey and think I drank a bit of carlton on several occasions when I've visited Auz. Not hugely into beer but a glass here and there is ok. NOT that I'm doing any drinking right now of course...

    ReplyDelete