Random post name I know. I'm struggling these days to give them an appropriate name without repeating titles.
Anyway.
Rang back the hospital on Monday. Apparently they needed more details from me to process the referral. They put it all under my name despite it being for the Fella and it is covered by a gynaecologist. Is all a bit random but I wasn't complaining as long as it gets processed and fast. So now they have updated my details they will process and send me the appt in the mail and expect both of us to attend the appointment.
So not as exciting as I had hoped but progress nonetheless.
Not much else to report. Friggin cold and a bit snowy which is not cool. Thankfully only two more days of school for this term then holidays. Am off to see my family again for a few days.
Oh and my cellphone died so I'll be getting me a lovely new iphone on Saturday. I know...a bit behind the rest of like EVERYBODY but never mind I'm about to hit the trend at a great rate of knots.
Whoop Whoop :)
hooray for a phone update! I love my iPhone!
ReplyDeleteStupid amounts of cold here... but you know...probably nothing seeing we don't get snow. LOL! iPhone is great. Well, barring the battery life. That's pretty ordinary. The rest is good though. Very intuitive. :-)
ReplyDelete