I'm sorry. Way behind on reading. Tried to catch up. Didn't comment as well I had too many to read.
I don't think I'm in such a good space right now. I'm angry a lot of the time. I want to shake the Fella and make him realise how much this sucks. How much it sucks that he stays out late with his friends. I can't seem to get across to him and make him see.
I can't seem to get excited about ANYTHING. All I think about is when I will next ovulate and when my next period is and about the time slipping away.
Today is worse because I have some sort of stomach thing going on and I feel like SHIT. Achy and sick and yuck.
I want to burst into tears everytime I think of this whole stupid shit going on.
I just want things to end up how I want them to. Why can't they just work out? I think I've been tested enough haven't I?
I want out of my job or really I just want something to change. I'm grossly bored with my routine.
God it sounds like I'm depressed. Could that even be possible? I'm ordinarily pretty good at getting myself out of a hole. I hope I can this time.
Tomorrow is another day. Tomorrow things will look brighter.
For now though I need a pa.nadol and some sleep.
I'm so sorry you are going through this. We all have our down times and I hope you are feeling better soon.
ReplyDelete