Sunday, 10 June 2012

Random...

I like this whole page view tracking thingy we now have on our dashboard. I'm less than 200 off 10,000.

Ten thousand.

Nearly ten thousand times have people looked at the crap I write on here.

That is ah-may-zing!

I told you it was random.

Today has been miserable outside but I still managed a huge walk with a friend. And managed to do an entire years worth of the Fella's accounts which are well over due at the accountants. And managed to continue knitting and cook banana chocchip muffins. And do 2 loads of washing.

Not an eventful day but a good day at that.

Tomorrow its back to the grindstone but at least I get out and about to visit another school and see what their junior teachers do.

There's other stuff too but I tell about that tomorrow.

Oh and believe it or not yet another person, who's life is up the cactus but still manages to come out smelling like morning sickness on a sunny day, is pregnant. I don't have too much of a relationship this time so its ok. And actually I don't envy her at all. The father is abusive and hits her, she's not even with him and is with someone else now and she has no job. Not exactly something to envy...at risk of sounding up-stuck an all.

Right I still have to make the bed, do the dishes and prepare for my trip out and about so ka kite (see you!)

1 comment:

  1. Have you looked at the Google searches? I LOVE finding out what people have searched to get my blog. Then I try and repeat it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

    Pretty miserable over here too. Looks like it will be that way all week. Now wishing my schedule looked a little less busy!

    ReplyDelete