Man I hate when I post emotionally like yesterday. Wish I'd just it go. Thing is it helps me to get over it too.
Am feeling healthier today. Not 100% but better. Missed Zumba to give myself a chance to sleep in a bit and as the day has gone on I've felt much stronger.
Nothing else has changed though. Can't expect it to change over night can you.
Only one more day then weekend to recoup and head into next week rearing to go *she says with a wry smile*.
I feel terrible for being a sad sack of spuds right now though. I promise I'll try to be a much nicer poster lol.
Life continues to be busy. Netball every Saturday which leaves Sunday's for laziness. Next weekend we have a netball team building night where we have been given a country which competes at the olympics and have to dress in something that represents that country. I've been given England. Yipee (lol). I did some googling and realised that was going to be rather hard then realised that actually Great Britain competes so I asked for a minor change haha. Now it means I can dress in a kilt and go as scottish. Perfect. Just have to find the kilt lol.
Anyway. In the midst of parent - teacher conferencing. Had one that didn't turn up ( bloody annoying don't you ever do it to your kids teacher I beg you!) so now killing time until the next appt.
Happy Days all xxx
It does sound like you need a change! Routines get boring, don't they? Hopefully dressing up in a kilt will be just what you need to knock you out of your funk! Hope the sun starts shining, soon!!
ReplyDeleteIt's your blog. You're not obliged to post in any particular way. What's the point of having a blog if you can't be honest and just put it all out there. Only just gotten to reading both now but glad that you're feeling a little better today. Do keep an eye on the big D... totally possible. xx
ReplyDelete