Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Uh oh

My my that title sounds so ominous doesn't it? well its not. There's nothing major wrong. I'm just getting a head cold. Right before school goes back. Great.

I should have seen it coming since the Fella's been ill since early last week (and what a miserable patient he's been). I'm exhausted, my eyes are trying to shut as I write, and my nose has just started to stuff up. This morning my throat started to hurt but it went away. Next to come will be the cough.

Sorry I sound so pesimistic. I'll be ok. I'll beat it. The Fella refused to take a thing not even rub his chest with V.icks. He just did lots of sleeping on the couch lol. Well I'm going to rub the v.icks on my chest and I'm going to take vit c and I'm going to nail it now. Haven't got time to be sick people. There's work to be done!

Hmmm yes work. Think I mentioned that I was thinking of finding a new job. Yesterday the reasons to find a new job just shined from left and right. I generally get on well with my workmates however sometimes some are so negative and grumpy and me being the empathetic person I am HATE that vibe. Time to move on I feel. Anywho apart from that tis been ok.

Whatelse? Well 7dpo today. Nothing to report aside from the up-coming cold and tiredness which as you well know people are totally coincidental...without a doubt.
Enough said.

Funny story: so I'm bumped into a friend in the supermarket. Said friend is expecting twins. This lady is such a dag (not to mention super fertile lol) and always cracks me up. She was telling me about how she really had to convince her husband to have another baby - they've got three lovely children already - and he agreed to have one more so imagine her surprise and his shock when they discovered she's having two babies!!! I had to laugh because I know him and I could just imagine his reaction. But not to worry all is well and they'll cope well.

Anyway that's about all from yours truly. Nothing exciting here as you can tell. Thankfully the sun is shining so I cut off work early to come home and lie in the sun with my book....best afternoon ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment