the ??? are because I couldn't think what to name today. I just wanted to write so then maybe I might grow some motivation and actually do something useful with the last few days of my holidays!
I don't think the weather is really helping. Its not exactly stellar summer we're having here. The week over Xmas was stunning and we all thought YAY this is going to rock then BAM along came the dodgy weather. This week has been ok - sunny patches with some rain but its the wind that drives me nuts. That just makes doing anything productive outside a real pain in the butt. However I think next week is meant to be better (right when I start thinking about going back to work!)
I'm struggling in any way shape or form to get into exercise right now which ain't so great if you're training for the upcoming netball season i tells ya. I've been running 3-4 times per week but I do it with teeth gritted and holding back the tanty that I want to throw then I get pissed off with myself because I don't do as well as I want to. Its all a mental game! So as lay in bed this morning I decided to try something different and rekindled my netball training programmed that I started in October. This time I went back online and created a new one for the next 6wks designed as preseason. It mixes muscle work with running and sprint work. So now I only have to do 1-2 of those dumb long runs I've been doing plus 1 sprint day and 2 muscle days AND then one other fun thing. Perfect.
Lol perfect if I can stick to it. And we'll start preseason with the team in the next fortnight so that'll mean I'll be getting my ass whipped there too.
I haven't talked much about cycles lately. Probably because I'm waiting and waiting for this guy to get his test done. We were so close this week. We'd planned to head to the city, stay do the test then come back for his dental appt in the arvo. I didn't get my hopes too high because I know what it can be like and sure enough it happened. Someone somewhere absolutely NEEDED their paddock sprayed like um yesterday. Never mind that the Fella had told this guy it needed spraying ages ago nope the guy left it right until it was absolutely urgent and ruined my testing plans!!! When the Fella got the msg he was like 'ah shit what about that test can't we just do it in town and you take it?' . No dear doesn't work like that.
Hmmmm so yep still waiting. It'll get done just might mean now taking the day off to go see the doctor when it does happen.
So yeah. CD11 today. I'll jinx it by saying we're on track as far as 'that' goes. Yesterday I felt like I was already popping the egg but our bases were covered so I'm not too concerned would just be weird is all. I told the Fella that I felt like I was popping an egg and he sighed about being on duty! I reminded him that we had infact already managed that - he's terrible as remembering stuff like that lol.
Um yeah that's pretty much it. Probably time I had some breakfast being 9.30am an all. I'm on a mission to lose some weight so trying to stick to healthy eating rather than alcohol, fine food and chocolates that seem to just keep coming from nowhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment