Monday, 16 January 2012

Reality Jolt

Man oh man I need a jolt back to reality and its coming tomorrow. I've been SOOOO lazy, sleeping till late (remembering that for someone normally up at 5.30 that 8am is late lol). It just puts me on the back foot all day as I'm all slow on it. The Fella got up at 4am for work so of course I woke up and went back to sleep...never a good thing but getting up with him at that time is just a joke.

Come tomorrow though I'll be getting up early to start retraining myself back into work routine. I've got to take the MIL to the airport and plan to head to work afterwards to start on the years planning. Then I'll go again Weds and Thurs. THEN next week Monday is a holiday but after that its the week we HAVE to be at work then the kids start the next week.

On the one hand I don't want to go back to work. I like being a free agent lol. Mind you since the weathers been crap I'm not really into sitting around the house doing nothing. I also don't want to go back to the workplace crap. And honestly there's never any easing back into it with teacher from the minute we start the meetings and the stress all crank up too. I've already got one booked in for Wednesday then next week is all meetings and talking crap. I much prefer to just do my job which is teaching.

On the other hand I am looking forward to getting into it. I've got a lovely wee class this year (fingers crossed) and I always like starting fresh and making things exciting for them. So in that respect I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Anywho back to being lazy. Most people like a sleep in here and there but it makes me feel sooo lazy then I feel guilty for it being like 9.30am and I've achieved feck all when on a good day I can have the entire house cleaned and be out the door. The only time I enjoy a lie in and when the Fella's lying in lol (get your mind of the gutter haha!)

So here I am its 9.30am I only got up an hour ago. I actually woke properly at 7am and flagged getting up and went back to sleep! In my defence I've already done a workout - more muscle endurance today. Next is to clean under the TV and couch. I noticed, while the MIL was here, that it is filthy under the TV and I'm under no illusion about the couch. Gross I know, I'm a freak about cleaning really but things like pulling the couch out don't happen that often lol. Urgh and don't even get me started on under the oven or fridge - that's just criminal. However the fridge is literally wedged into position and the oven is too. Unfortunately my stove blew up last week so eventually we're going to have to pull out the fridge to get the stove out (confusing I know) which means both will get cleaned under lol.

Anywho I best go have breakfast then hook into this cleaning mission I've given myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment