I'm popping an egg as we speak. So weird how I know that just by feel. Its not something you can ignore with me either, its kinda painful and I wonder if its supposed to be like that. I have asked my doctor and she said its normal to feel pain around ovulation but as you can imagine I'm a little skeptical on that.
Anywho.
I'm ovulating. Do you think the following has covered our bases? CD8 PM, CD10AM, CD13 PM. What do you reckon? Ideally tonight would also be good buuut of course murphy's law being what it is the Fella has got a cold and bad stomach. Last night was a mission - again the poor guy had to really try in order to get going and couple that with the fact he couldn't breathe through his nose.....lol.
I don't think I'll put too much pressure on I know I should but its rats feeling crook.
I don't know why I'm even worrying. I'm hardly hopeful that this will be the magic time and all. I'll just be shocked to pleasantly surprised if it is.
Anywho that's all I have to really say about anything. Slowly getting back into a routine - worked some of yesterday and today and will again tomorrow. Life is about to get a whole lot more full on and yeah.....
K bye peeps.
If today is cd14 or 15 then you're sweet. :-)
ReplyDelete