Argh work again on Monday.
Not really looking forward to it - got quite accustomed to hanging out at home doing what I want when I want.
Although it might be a good distraction from the rest of my life which is threatening to overwhelm me at any moment.
My fella's back (I know I mention it often) and hip are getting worse by the day is seems and Monday's MRI can't see to come fast enough. And its just an MRI so it won't be fixed on Monday but at least we will get some sort of direction about when it will be fixed and I can stop fretting about the pain he's in - its agony watching him when it gets in the wrong place and he's almost floored by the pain. If I could trade places I would in heart beat.
AND my oven door isn't right so I keep burning things (yes its the door not me!) or underestimate how long something takes to cook eg the roast veges which should be done right now but aren't!
AND I'm not pregnant..................well at least I doubt it.
Oh well life goes on....
No comments:
Post a Comment