Sunday, 25 July 2010

10mths

1o down onto number 11.

Yes that's ten whole months of baby making and no baby. If we'd cracked it first time round like some many lucky people we would be looking after a baby right now. But alas tis not the plan for us right now so we continue with our lives hoping that something changes soon.
We get one more chance (hip issue allowing) then its time to take a break while my fella recovers from his op.
The AF hormones are screaming at me to cry the house down but quite frankly whats the point? Where does crying get you? Stamping my feet up and down isn't going to get me anywhere is it? And I'm just going to be honest if people ask when we're having children and say that we are trying and its taking forever.
And to be even more honest its been so long now that I can't even imagine ever getting to see a positive test or actually having a baby. I know I shouldn't think like that but surely its easier to think like that and prepare for disappointment than to be oh so optimistic when clearly that's got me nowhere.

Ah hum bug!!! At least I can say - yes my body is working and yes the epo is also helping with the hormones. I'm on a health buzz and into exercise again. Yesterday my friend and I were looking at some photos of the days before we were really settled - and my my did I get a shock. I looked thinner (and I was!) and took more care in my appearance even if we were just slopping around on the horses. So we made a pact that we need to smarten up our acts a bit and need to go shopping at the second hand places to find some jeans to wear - ones for hanging in the house and get rid of the track pants!! Now my fella would really love that idea he thinks trackies make girls arses look fat lol!.

Onwards and upwards my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment