Lol well what can I say...?
I felt I should write a post but really I'm not sure what about. I'm about CD5 and like normal I'm not too emotionally charged about the ttc thing in fact I'm just hangin out for old af to truly bother off...which she has in the main part (I'm lucky I'm a lightweight in that respect!). Hangin out for her to go so I can get down to business.
Absolutely in love with exercise again thanks to the early morning zumba classes I leave them buzzing and ready to rock through the day and between that and netball I'm doing about 5 days a week of stuff and about to add a 6th in when my and my bud start our own little zumba dvd sessions on the weekend...pretty impressive when 2 wks ago I was at twice week huh! I can already feel my jeans getting looser (well I hope so or that means the ones I'm wearing weren't clean and I've worn them already lol!)...its amazing...I'd forgotten how good exercise makes you feel!
So on Sunday my fella and I are heading to his step-brothers children's christening. They have a son who is 3 and a daughter who is 4mths and they're getting them both christened. Really looking forward to going and catching up with everyone...you'd never think nearly all his family lived in the same town haha. I've been racking my brain trying to think what to get them as a gify and I thought perhaps a money box so they can learn to save up (how teacherish is that!) and I also have to get the girl a present as never got one when she was born and feel very guilty.
So yep that's how we're rolling right now. Due to do the ov thing next weekend or just after but I'm not placing too much on it (ha please remind me of this next weekend)
No comments:
Post a Comment