Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Relief

Wow am I relieved!

I really was beginning to doubt that I was using those damn opks properly but yesterday that all changed. Did the test and got a faint second line which means that either Monday was surge day (I forgot to test and kicking myself now!) or surge day is coming. Judging by the killer cramps coming from the left ovary last night I'm pretty sure I've ovulated already and that second line was the other end of the surge. GREAT!! What's not so great is that we 'danced' Sunday but haven't again since despite me trying to entice my fella he just wasn't into it. Fair enough he's not in my life just to shag me! And not to worry because now I know that I'm likely to ovulate around day 16 or 17 of my cycle which leaves a LP of 13ish days which also means I know that testing probably isn't that worth it until after CD30 or more. Good information - this has been a good cycle for putting away some of my fears.

So yes I am relieved that I know my body is working ok. If this isn't our cycle then well so be it and probably will be our last TTC for a while. My fella has his MRI for his hip on Monday and we assume it won't be long after that he has his op = 12wks out of action. A tough pill to swallow but that's what needs to happen for my fella to live his life to the full extent.

Happy Day (not sure who I'm saying that too since I'm not sure anyone actually follows this but hey if you do Happy Day!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment