Absolutely loving this gorgeous weather we've been having....if this is winter I can handle it!! Normally I hate winter with all its freezing wind and rain that never ends and sometimes snow but this year it hasn't been so bad really. We've had lots of huge frosts followed by lovely sunny days perfect for airing the house and line drying the washing...I know I sound boring but these things really help lift the weight of winter away from me. I HATE feeling like I live a in a chinese laundry always battling to get clothes dry so yes being able to line dry the clothes makes me happy.
Not much else to mention really. Got the christening tomorrow. Ended up getting the kids egg cups - really nice royal daultan ones. Then got the little girl the most gorgeous little dress which cost a bomb but who cares. It is so cute and made me wish I would hurry up and get pregnant and have a girl so I could dress her in it (actually a child of any sex would be ok if I could just get pregnant!).
Speaking of girls and boys I've been thinking about names (well one can dream...) k lets be honest I've been thinking about names since before I ever even considered having children with my fella, thats how positive I would be a mother one day. Anywho the latest names I like are Blake for a boy and Paige for a girl. Actually my fella thought I Paige....which for him is VERY random but he came out with after getting his accounts ready for the accountant! At first I thought he was pulling my leg (that's how strange it was lol) but I think he was actually not. It wasn't a name I had ever thought of but now that he suggested it I really like it...
Where Blake came from I don't know and I haven't even floated it past him yet.
Its not something we discuss regularly.
CD 7 and I've still got like 9 days before ov (I think)...not that I'm counting (yeah right!)
No comments:
Post a Comment