Well feel a strange lack of the usual pms type things I normally feel around this time. I've been taking evening primrose up to ovulation now for 2mths so maybe that's starting to take effect as I didn't have my usual Tuesday pre AF mental breakdown (tears, grumpiness etc) yesterday. I did a little weepy last night though when I get home to find that my fella's back op won't be happening as they can't operate on it. To think that he has to live with this pain for life and depend on painkillers that agressively attack his stomach broke my heart. At the same time I was scared he'd become depressed and give up on life in general but it seems hes happy to try alternative meds to help him.
The good news is that he has his hip op in 6wks which will hopefully ease his back issue. This is also good news because all health allowing we might be able to have another go at catching the egg before we take a break.
And back to no PMS and my good mood - I've just started zumba classes this week (6.30am!) and LOVE it. I feel so energized and bubbly after it so think the endorphins are buoying me along and kicking those nasty hormones out!
Long may it last!!
No comments:
Post a Comment