I am getting sort of concerned about detecting ovulation. I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating though because after doing a quick bit of reading on the internet I'm thinking I must be because I am so regular you could set time to it! Some months I reckon I could almost pinpoint the time of the day it will come and it not often varies in lenght or anything else (sorry didn't want to give TMI).
But...it seems I am having trouble detecting the surge before ovulation. Now I don't take temps and will not unless the medical people who I will eventually go to see make me. Reason? I just don't want to be tied to that every morning and fretting about it. My fella already thinks I'm a bit OTT with peeing on the opk and spitting on the microscope so I don't think a chart is going to thrill him much.
This month I have tried ever so hard to do the microscope leading up to suspected ovulation (according to FF) and I've done it every morning since Wednesday that makes it 5 days but do you think I can see any ferning?? No!! Definately noticed a change but not glaringly like I thought I should. So I started peeing on opks on Thursday which was about 3-4 days before I'm meant to ovulate. What have they shown me - Neg, Neg and Neg! Not even a hint of a line coming through. I've done it around the same time every day except yest where I think I did it a bit earlier. So maybe today when I do it again it will come through. (laughs ridiculous out loud!).
However...today and yesterday I've just started getting little ovary cramps mostly on the left (its normally the right) sometimes on the right - they're little stabby cramps that last a few seconds. Now normally these would start and get worse until I almost know exactly when that egg is travelling down the tube...well that was how it was last month. So maybe I have a few more days up my sleeve.
Which speaking of would be good since we haven't BD'd once yet! Despite last night us having a small discussion around it where my fella told me he'd better shag me since I'm about to ovulate and then I felt guilty because his back is chronic and I don't want him to put himself through pain just for me so I told him that it was ok I didn't expect him to if his back was too bad...and we didn't :( And to make matters worse he's gone to drag sheep and crutch them which will make his back ten times worse. AHHHH bring on the day when he gets that fixed!!
So the moral of that story is that we just have to play things by ear, I have to stop putting pressure on myself to have a baby esp when everyone I know is having babies and this month will be the last of peeing on opks and spitting on microscopes I will force myself to take a month off it and just enjoy being with my fab man. I will however listen to my body and see what it tells me.
No comments:
Post a Comment