Monday, 26 July 2010

Just Relax

Yep that's right for all or any of you who read this I've reached that stage in TTC that if another of my ever so well meaning friends suggests that I should relax and it will happen.

Yeah I've read those posts on other peoples blogs and though argh I hate that and now I'm stealing the idea and posting it myself.

Relax....

Just relax...

Pfft relax! Clearly if you're saying that then you did not take long to get pregnant honey! Relax works for so long then all thoughts of relaxing go out the window when yet another person mentions yet another person who is having a baby (cue oooh that's so exciting as she grits her teeth and bites back tears of disappointment).

Ok yes I know I need to chill people but the fact of the matter is I've done nothing but chant silently for the past 5 of the 11 months ...relax relax relax. Half the battle I think is with the mind. If only I could forget that AF was arriving (or has arrive in case) AGAIN if only I could ignore the stabbing pain which is the egg passing from my ovaries to uterus and making itself well known that time is of the essence.

I can't put it into words how it feels and only a selected few in the world do know but unless you know how it is then don't tell me to relax. I would say we are quite relaxed as its not like we are BDing on demand or anything - if we don't feel like we don't do it its simple and I think you can't get more relaxed than that! Infact like my fella said we don't do 'it' enough so perhaps its time to be less relaxed in that respect and get busy lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment